BLISTER




PREPARATION

Like the others, firstly, the metal sheet need to be cut, and then put it in the middle of the mold that we picked from the class, ours was number 14. and used the screws on each side to make it firm, then you are ready to go.  




SMASHING

Actually, after I have done the bowl one, this one seemed a little easier for me now. Like the bowl one, I used the pointy side of the hammer to make the sheet deeper, because of the strength from this two pieces of medium hard wood mold, it saved me a lot of time to shape it.
After I think it was deep enough, I used the smooth side of the hammer and the metal hammer to make the surface smoother.
For me I think the hardest part was making the pointy edge of the water-drop shape thing. It was very hard to find a pointy object to reach that edge, while the object has to be hard enough to take the force from the hammer.








POLISHING

Again, I used the Brasso Metal polish to get this done.Firstly, you will need to put the liquid on a cloth and wipe it all around the bowl, and after, use another clean piece of cloth to wipe it out.


USING

After finishing those cigarettes, better not to toss it away for environment's sake, 
STRAIGHT INTO THE ASHTRAY PLEASE!

Comments

Popular Posts